The CEA Foundation Mini Grant application window opens today and closes Monday, Oct. 25, 2023, 4:30 p.m. to align with the first Records Day of the year. To apply for this year’s grants, sign in to your personal Google Drive and go to http://bit.ly/ceaminigrant.
There have been significant changes to the Mini Grants:
- There will only be one application window. If you have a project planned for the spring, you will need to apply during this application window.
- Read the application carefully. It works best to complete the application on a Chromebook, laptop, or desktop.
- You must be in your personal Google Drive, not your CCS Drive.
- New Mini Grant email: email@example.com. Use this for all questions and communication.
- If you would like to receive guidance and see a real time application being completed, join the Mini Grant Zoom training Oct. 10, 4:30 p.m. This is an optional meeting and will not impact the selection process if you cannot attend.
¡ To attend, log into Zoom: Meeting Code 850 1686 8143 – Passcode: MiniGrants
Contact Tracie Helmbrecht at firstname.lastname@example.org or text (614) 398-1201 if you have questions.